Over the past 10 years, I’ve been able to lower the price on all our software, as well as, offer special discounts on occasion. Since early 2017, I’ve been permanently lowering our prices on more of our programs, and I will keep adding titles to this new list throughout this year.
These new prices are 25% to 50% lower than they were in 2016, and even lower when you buy 2 or more copies per title.
Our permanently lower price list …so far:
- Abraham and Sarah – $12!
- Good Sam – $15
- Prodigal Son – $15
- Bongo Loves the Bible – $18
- Cal & Marty’s Scripture Memory Game -$18
- Fall of Jericho Quiz Making Game – $20
- Ten Commandments CD – $18
- Exodus Adventures CD – $18
- And yes, we’ll be adding to this list later this year.
Each of these Bible software programs has been updated since its original release. Each works on Windows XP to Windows 10!
…Because I made a promise to myself and our customers. When I started Sunday Software in 1996, other people’s Christian software programs were $40 to $50 per copy. In other words, they were out of reach for most Sunday School budgets. When we started developing our own software, we priced everything under $30, and were the FIRST to introduce quantity pricing and site licenses into the Christian software market. We did this knowing it would take much longer to re-coup our investment, …but we were here for the long-haul.
I also made a promise that, “some day we’ll make software even MORE affordable.”
“Someday” has arrived. We’re now begun pushing single copy prices below $20, and quantity prices below $15 a copy. That’s 25% to 50% lower than what these great programs cost in 2016.
Sunday Software is personal to me. It’s been my main ministry for 20 years. My heart and soul are in these CDs, as well as, my teaching skills, …not to mention the hours and development dollars. It’s a labor of love.
- I want you to see these programs, risk free (as usual).
- I want your kids to enjoy them, without hurting your budget.
- Most of all, I want to help you make God’s Word come alive in your classroom in a medium that kids LOVE.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org