Spreading the Good News: Book of Acts DVD #11
I have written teaching guides for each of the DVDs in the What’s in the Bible? series and donated them to the supporting members of Rotation.org. Check them out here.
- Each guide has notes specific to the particular DVD (there are differences from DVD to DVD).
- Each guide has a detailed outline of what’s in each Episode and Chapter, length of time, and elapsed times.
- Each guide has notes on Age Range, and “what to skip” if you’re short on time.
- Each guide has suggested discussion questions.
- Each guide has suggested follow-up activities.
- Each guide has viewing and lesson tips.
- None of these things are included on the DVD!
Here’s a sample of the four page Guide to DVD 11 ~ Spreading the Good News (Acts).