After 24 years of pushing the Sunday Software nut uphill, I have stopped sales at this site, DONATED all my Bible software and games to www.rotation.org, and updated and posted all my software guides there as well. Rotation.org also has all my software lesson plans. Certain portions of sundaysoftware.com may no longer be available.
Learn more about our story (and closing). A HUGE thank you to those who have been with us on this wonderful journey.
Name Badger is no longer available.
These notes remain for those who still own it.
Minimum: 1.1 ghz, 1 mb ram, 16 mb videoram.
Name Badger is not networkable. See our support page for notes about working with and syncing NameBadger files.
You will need to purchase your own label printer and roll of label paper. “2.4” wide is what you’re looking for.
This PDF contains tips, as well as printer specs and setting helps.
Frequently Asked Questions about Name Badger
Does Name Badger work on tablets, iPads, or Macs?
- Sorry, it does not. Name Badger is Windows only.
Can I add or import a graphic that prints on my nametags?
- Name Badger does not let you import graphics. You can add two text lines to it, such as, the name of your church, and a message.
Can I stop the Windows Print Dialog Box from popping up when a user selects the “print” button?
- No, it’s hardwired to work that way to keep kids from pressing a bunch of names and blowing through nametags. The user must press the dialog box “print” button to continue.
Can I network Name Badger to share its database to different stations?
- Name Badger was not designed to be networked, but you can have multiple independent stations. For kids, name them or put up “A-L” and “M-Z” over the stations so users remember where to get their nametag from.
Can I import a list of names from my church membership software?
- Yes you can. Name Badger has a database import function (the common csv format). However, you need to know how to operate your own member software and read our instructions to know which data fields to export from your member software so that they match up to what Name Badger expects. It’s also very easy for users to enter their OWN info into Name Badger, or for someone to type in the info ahead of time.
Have a question? Email email@example.com