We have produced extensive individual outlines and teaching guides to each of the What’s in the Bible? DVDs. The DVD guides are emailed to our DVD customers as printable PDFs. You are welcome to copy them, or grab text from them to make your own guides for local use. They are only available to those who have bought their What’s in the Bible? DVD from us, and to our long-time software customers.
- Navigational Notes
- Outline of Episodes/Chapters
- Key sections highlighted
- Suggested “Skips” for those short on time or for certain age groups
- Follow-up activities and discussion questions
Questions? Email email@example.com
Below is a sample of our Guide to DVD #11, Spreading the Good News (Book of Acts)
(Click the image to enlarge)
You may also be interested in the following 2 free resources:
1. View/Print Teaching Suggestions for the What’s in the Bible videos.
Among many things, it answers how the series fits into curriculum, and can you use the series as a special summer program.
2. Our free manual: “How to Teach with Video“.
This manual was written by Neil MacQueen for his Workshop Rotation Model friends and teachers. It has some great general tips and lesson ideas.